He was a good guy, and he was one of my VEs when I got my technician class in 2003. I miss talking to him at the shop. May The Lord bless and comfort his family.

-John Halstead
KD5ZEW

On Apr 8, 2013, at 6:00 PM, Larry Lentz <Larry@LentzComputer.net> wrote:

Sorry to hear. He was a good guy

Larry Lentz
Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
San Antonio, Texas
Co-author "The CRM Field Guide"

----- Reply message -----
From: "Gary H. Harmon, Jr." <gharmon@idworld.net>
Date: Mon, Apr 8, 2013 5:57 pm
Subject: [W5SC] Ed Larose
To: "W5SC LIST" <W5SC@yahoogroups.com>

Ed, our friend at the HAM store, passed away today after a bout with cancer.

More details as I/we get them.

Vr,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday".

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

LCS ExchangeDefender Message Security: Click below to verify authenticity
http://www.exchangedefender.com/verify.asp?id=r38N0h8L024645&from=larry@lentzcomputer.net