We Still Need Radio Operators for JOTA on Saturday

K5OLE <davidftx@...>

BUT-if you can't make please be available on the 145.39 repeater to
answer JOTA CQ's. There will not be a constant stream of traffic on
the repeater, but from time to time we will put the Scouts on a VHF
radio and have them call, "CQ JOTA". Please answer these calls and
exchange information with these Scouts. Be patient with them, none of
them have ever talked on amateur radio before. Some of them will be
shy and some of them will be chatty. Just like real amateur radio
operators!

K5OLE