From: "Gary H. Harmon, Jr." <gharmon@idworld.net>
To: W5SC LIST <W5SC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 1:04 PM
Subject: [W5SC] Stuff in Hondo

Jim Tipton, in Hondo TX, (210) 557-6975, recently bought a 10x20 storage
room full of nice HAM gear. There is a Kenwood TS-440S, ICOM IC-R71A, MFJ
948, Universal M700 terminal, two Vibroplex keys, two classic Johnson
tuners, two Astron 35 amp metered power supplies and other stuff still to be
unboxed and listed. Some of the items are on eBay already. His eBay userid
is spike7hunter. If you live in the Hondo area, Jim said he could use some
help testing out the Johnson tuners and other items as they come out of the
room.

I have no vested interest in this equipment. I'm just sharing the
information.

Vr,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday".