Available Stuff

Gary Harmon

The following equipment will be available as soon as the owner's grandson
relocates it to his house. If you are interested let me know and I will
provide you contact info when the time is right.

Kenwood TS-850S HF transceiver - $500

Kenwood MC-60A desk mike - $75

Kenwood SP-21 external speaker - $75

Kenwood R-1000 general coverage receiver - $150 (PROMISED)

Astron RS-35A power supply (no meters) - $75

ICOM IC02AT 2 meter hand held (probably needs batteries), may also have a
drop in charger, wall charger or additional battery packs - $50

ICOM 27A 2 meter transceiver - $50

Mirage 2m linear (I forgot to check the model number but it is probably a 2
meter linear) - $50

SWAN SS-200 HF transceiver (the final output transistors are no longer
available) - $100 (PROMISED)

Timewave DSP-599ZX audio filter = $150

There are also coax switches, another desk mike and some other speakers ($20
each).

Vr,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c