From: n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Cc: "David Espinoza - W5QS" <w5qs@att.net>
Date: Monday, May 30, 2011, 7:25 PM

It should be good. I'll check the schedule when I get home later this week.

J C

---- David Espinoza - W5QS <w5qs@att.net> wrote:
What does your schedule look like for July?

David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management

From: J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 10:49 PM

David:
I have a copy of Jo Ann's power point on traffic handling. I also have some handouts.
J C Smith