From: n5rxs@... <n5rxs@...>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@...
Cc: "David Espinoza - W5QS" <w5qs@...>
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 5:48 PM

Yes, we need a projector.

I'm out of town the day of the June meeting. What month would you like to have this program.

J C Smith

---- David Espinoza - W5QS <w5qs@...> wrote:

Sounds good,,, lets do a traffic handling talk,,,,, Its been a while since I handled traffic...
do we need a projector and screen?   I believe Bob has such things....
David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management