From: Gary H. Harmon, Jr.
To: W5SC LIST
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2011 9:51 PM
Subject: [W5SC] Hamfest

Kudos to all involved! Nice location, clean and neat, food and snacks
reasonably priced, tables spaced nicely, etc. ATM a plus. Probably need a
different location for the testing due to conflicts with the rear entry/exit
door.

Hopefully the club made a profit.

Good job guys and gals!!!!!

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday"