From: W5SC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:W5SC@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
Gary H. Harmon, Jr.
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 2:47 PM
To: W5SC LIST
Subject: [W5SC] Hal Roby

Doug Freeman and I went to see Hal this afternoon. He looks like
Hal but is
very confused and doesn't know where he is and doesn't recognize anyone at
this time. He is also a fall risk so he can't be left alone. His family
requests no visitors at this time and also requests your prayers.

I'll give more info as I receive it.

Vr,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday"