Re: Proposed ordinance for San Antonio

Bart Stavisky <bart_stavisky@...>

Yahoo is reporting that the ordinance passed and is going into
effect in 5 days with a 90 day grace period..

From: Tom O'Brien
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 12:18 PM
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [W5SC] Re: Proposed ordinance for San Antonio

Charles,

The council is not voting on an ordinance today, because there *is no* ordinance. There is a Request for Council Action, which gives the reasoning and describes the functional change that is desired. The RFCA was written by an Assistant Chief and an Assistant City Manager. What the Council will likely do is direct someone to draft an ordinance.