Re: Krueger Middle School Radio Club - Checkout party

Lew Archer <usxpop@...>

Is there a date associated with the place and time of day?  I have none of the test equipment and have a doctors appointment tomorrow at 10am, but if I can help, I'll show up.  Let me know if this helps.

--- On Sat, 3/6/10, Tom O'Brien <tpobrienjr@earthlink.net> wrote:

From: Tom O'Brien <tpobrienjr@earthlink.net>
Subject: [W5SC] Krueger Middle School Radio Club - Checkout party
To: "STXDXCC" <STXDXCC@yahoogroups.com>, "W5SC" <W5SC@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 11:55 AM

I have an appointment at Krueger Middle School to inventory and check out the radio club's equipment.

So far I have these volunteers to help:

AB5XZ (me)

K5OLE (David)

I would like to have just one more volunteer - surely there is some one out there with a little extra time to help us.

Where: Krueger Middle School (Science and Technology Magnet)

When: 11:30 AM (for two hours)

What we need: HF Antenna Analyzer, DVM (Digital Voltmeter), HF wattmeter, VHF antenna analyzer.

We will probably have lunch at Jerry's deli (name?) before, unless school cafeteria food really appeals to you.

I can pick up anyone who doesn't feel like driving.

Sincerely,

Tom O'Brien

San Antonio, Texas