Krueger Middle School Radio Club - Checkout party

Tom O'Brien

I have an appointment at Krueger Middle School to inventory and check out the radio club's equipment.

So far I have these volunteers to help:
AB5XZ (me)
K5OLE (David)

I would like to have just one more volunteer - surely there is some one out there with a little extra time to help us.

Where: Krueger Middle School (Science and Technology Magnet)
When: 11:30 AM (for two hours)
What we need: HF Antenna Analyzer, DVM (Digital Voltmeter), HF wattmeter, VHF antenna analyzer.

We will probably have lunch at Jerry's deli (name?) before, unless school cafeteria food really appeals to you.

I can pick up anyone who doesn't feel like driving.

Sincerely,
Tom O'Brien
San Antonio, Texas