Re: [STXARES] San Antonio Hams Newsletter Subscription - Christmas edition out 12/23

Lee Besing

The end of 2009 marks the 6th anniversary of having SanAntonioHams.org online providing this service to the area ham radio operators. The next December Christmas issue will be sent out in about 24 hours or sooner, to the 400+ addresses currently subscribed. The subject matter is mostly ham radio related, and focused on events mostly in the central Texas area, but sometimes we put stuff in from all over the place, like the most recent story about a fire in Florida at a radio broadcast station, or the upcoming New Mexico QSO party.

We are willing to set up other hams to post their own articles or reports from their ham club / area of Texas. Just contact me and we'll make it happen. There is no charge or cost. We also offer free classified ads for hams, but our current offerings are a bit slim right now. Feel free to post your for sale, for trade, wanted, whatever, but no dog breeding ads, condos for sale, or work from home ads please!

If you weren't already on the subscription list and want to be, just contact me off the list, or send email message to info@sanantoniohams.org with subject "subscribe". I only need your name, call sign and email address to add any entry into my database. This is a free subscription with no hidden strings or gotcha's.

...and if you don't want to subscribe, well, Merry Christmas to you anyway!

Feel free to visit the website and its news blog area to read the stories manually when you feel like it, or not.

Please white list "sanantoniohams.org" in your mail program or server to be sure it gets thru. I've put lots of video links and links back to more photos or stories, so some of the spam programs will catch this issue more than others.
Lee Besing, N5NTG San Antonio, TX
210-771-7075 cell Twitter: N5NTG