From: Lee Besing
To: HillCountryREACT@yahoogroups.com ; gvarcllc@yahoogroups.com ; CARC-ARES@yahoogroups.com ; w5sc@yahoogroups.com ; hchams@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 7:39 AM
Subject: [W5SC] Fw: Skywarn Day - The Video

Been a busy beaver with the video editing software... Skywarn Day from December 4th & 5th 2009 In New Braunfels, Texas, at the Austin / San Antonio National Weather Service. Hill Country REACT Team coordinated the volunteers for this, but we had help from several different area ham clubs... Details below...

Photos and details of the hams and ham clubs were shown at this link
2009 Skywarn Recognition Day - Photos

Video is here at this link
2009 Skywarn Video - Austin / San Antonio NWS
Okay, the long wait is finally over! We've compressed 24 hours of operation down to about 5 minutes, without using the fast forward button. Amazing, but true! Of course since we weren't personally there the whole time to take photos and videos of every single operator, we weren't able to include more than the three operators shown in the video (recorded live) plus a few others that had their photos taken and forwarded to us.

Most of the footage in the video was provided by Lee N5NTG, with some by Bob W2IK and Wade W5ERX.

Here is the YouTube link to this video.

Lee Besing, N5NTG San Antonio, TX
210-771-7075 cell Twitter: N5NTG