From: David F <davidftx@swbell.net>
Subject: [W5SC] Fw: It is with great sadness I announce the passing of Liliane Bell, KC5AQP
To: "SARC Yahoogroup" <W5SC@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sunday, September 6, 2009, 7:20 PM

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Milton Johnson <milton@n5hmj. com>
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2009 3:09:35 PM

To the HAM community,

I was just informed by Gordon Dial, K5SUZ, that his dear companion Liliane Bell, KC5AQP passed this morning.  Liliane is well known to the San Antonio HAM community being a long time volunteer with the Bike to the Beach and other amateur radio activities.  We have all been aware of her struggles of late but it does not make her passing any easier for us.

She will have a grave side service at Ft. Sam Houston, however the exact date and time has not been set.  I will let everyone know when I have that information.

Our sympathies, condolences and prayers go out to Gordon and all of Liliane's friends, loved ones and family.

Milton, N5HMJ