STX Monthly News

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

Hi Folks!

Well, by now you should have received your e-mail version of the STX Monthly News Report. You can also view it at:

http://www.arrl. org/sections/ ?sect=STX

I would like to thank all of you who submitted information for this months report. It was great to see all the activity throughout the section. This is a great outlet for keeping all of us up to date with what is going on in the STX Section. Please keep it coming!

However, I know there was more that never got to me for inclusion. So, please, those who did not submit for this current STX News, be sure and get me your news for the next one.

I need your submissions by the 10th of the month, Folks. The ARRL has a deadline and I need the time to compile it all and get it submitted for their review and approval. Also, I will try and have pictures, etc. down at the bottom of the web version. for the next months issue. So, get all your input to me by the 10th of August...Please!

Also, I would like to give a special thank you to those who have invited me to speak to your groups concerning the STX Section Manager position. Your hospitality shown to Doreen and I have truly been a blessing. It is certainly a privilige to be able to get out and meet each of you in person. I look forward to many more of these great times, in the very near future.

73 and God Bless!

Lou Everett, Sr., WA5LOU
http://www.louevere ttsr.com

Assistant Section Manager
Assistant Section Emergency Coordinator
Net Manager, TX Emergency Net
Net Manager, TX Traffic Net

Telephone: 936-655-3118 (ALWAYS THIS ONE FIRST)
Cell Phone: 936-671-1580 (SECONDARY - NO VOICE MAIL)