Re: Extra folding chair

Lew Archer <usxpop@...>

What time do you expect to get to KCOM?  I'll try to be there to help unload.  Let me know.

--- On Sun, 6/28/09, Tom O'Brien <tpobrienjr@earthlink.net> wrote:

From: Tom O'Brien <tpobrienjr@earthlink.net>
Subject: [W5SC] Extra folding chair
To: "W5SC" <W5SC@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 7:20 PM

I carried 12 metal folding chairs (standard church issue type) to the Fire Training Academy site on Friday afternoon.
During teardown today, I ended up with 13 of them. I don't know which one is the extra, but let me know if you're missing a chair and I will arrange for the return of your chair. Limit one. I plan to return them to K-Comm tomorrow (Monday).

73TomAB5XZ
Member, American Radio Relay League (ARRL)
Volunteer Examiner (ARRL and W5YI Group)
Secretary, South Texas DX & Contest Club (STXDXCC/W5RTA)
Treasurer, San Antonio Radio Club (SARC/W5SC)
Treasurer, Battleship Texas Amateur Radio Society (BTARS/NA5DV)
V31XZ (V31MX DXpedition 2008)
Ex: KN5YFK (1958), K5YFK (1959), KB5ZXE (1993)
"Any DX is Good DX!"