Re: Hamfest :)

Pat Knight AD5BR <ad5br@...>

The funny thing about these replies, for those of you who don't know, is that Lee & I are husband and wife and were about 20 feet away from each other when we separately replied to Gary's message.

Communication? In our household some days it takes an Extra effort.

Thanks go to Paul Guido for updating the web site this past week. Lee's reply was based on what he had seen about a week ago. I was at the web site this morning checking on the VE testing info. Testing is at 9:30!

73,
Pat AD5BR

At 7:58 PM -0600 12/7/08, Pat Knight AD5BR wrote:
See http://w5sc.org/swapfest.htm
At 8:05 PM -0600 12/7/08, Lee Besing, N5NTG wrote:
Haven't seen anything on the web site...