Re: Hamfest

Lee Besing

Website has been updated with info, or at least it is as of right now. :)

At 08:05 PM 12/7/2008, Lee Besing, N5NTG wrote:
Haven't seen anything on the web site, but I know that January 10th
is the date, same location as last year, up in Schertz, Tx at that
Knights of Columbus Hall.

They were passing around something during the ARES meeting last
week, with advance sign-ups for tables, etc.

Hopefully someone will update the SARC web site soon with more
details, and make that signup form available for folks to download direct?

At 07:33 PM 12/7/2008, you wrote:

When will we see some details on the January hamfest??? I haven't seen any
emails or postal mailings to those of us who registered last year. Out of
town folks are asking me but I don't have the details.

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. / K5JWK
210.884.6926
<mailto:gharmon%40idworld.net>gharmon@idworld.net

"Too many projects, not enough time!"

73 de N5NTG Lee W. Besing San Antonio, Texas
(210)771-7075 mobile