Re: Unable to deliver your message

Mike Check K5UCQ

Unfortunately everyone is not "tech savy." Because of this, the list is protected in this way. I guess I am the one to yell at, hi hi.
73.

K5UCQ
Mike ( Recooperating from FD) Check
Don Jones <n5wsw@...> wrote: Lee:

There is no need to take this as an insult as you and
I both work with computers, and some customers; if
they weren't paying good money we would at times
pick-up by their little bitty necks well you get the
point.

Brother, be part of the team and so you have to change
it back; I've got more than one-computer coming of a
DHCP router and that works for me.

Have a great week-end say hello to Pat for me you
guys stay out of trouble.

73
Don, N5WSW
A STUDENT OF LIFE!