FW: STARC Mini Vacation to Corpus Christi with "Hamfest" INCLUDED is under construction!!

Shane O'Neal <shane@...>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Linda Shell <Linda.Shell@dchstx.org>
Date: Aug 24, 2008 2:11 PM
Subject: FW: STARC Mini Vacation to Corpus Christi with "Hamfest" INCLUDED
is under construction!!
To: undisclosed-recipients

Attached is the first of the tons of information to come!! Mark your
calendars – 11/8/2008!! Lots of really good Forums on Kit building, WInlink
RMS, Slow Scan TV and more.. a REALLY BIG Raffle Grand Prize to be announced
along with something new this year.. a silent auction!! ..inside and outside
Tail Gate..Vendors will be coming in .. all this and the Guest VIP Package
for our out of Towner's!!

*Our Out of Town Hams!! This is just for you!!—*

This is the ultimate weekend package all for the price of getting in the
door!! BIG Hotel discounts in various parts of the city so you can stay
close to what you want to do. Close to Shopping, Close to the Hamfest
facility, On the Bayfront, ON Padre Island—yep right on the BEACH!!
Attraction and restaurant discounts, Golf course discounts, and more!!

STARC has partnered with the CC Chamber of Commerce and the CC Greater
Hospitality Association to put this package together to make your
Mini-Vacation in Corpus filled with fun and savings while taking in the
STARC 10th annual Hamfest!! Let Mom and the kids shop til they drop while
you have fun at the STARC Hamfest!!

Website links for all information and early registration will be up soon. I
will be sending out the info..

*OH.. Vendors!! This of for you!! *

DO WE LOVE YOU!!

Check for our extra special VIP Vendor's package!! We're practically given
away the farm to get you here!!!! Free Tables, Free Hamfest admission, free
coffee & donuts in the morning and free lunch!! OH did I mention the free
help setting up and breaking down.. 12 months of free Internet and
newsletter advertising!!! *WE LOVE YA, MAN*!! We even have $25.00 towards
your gas that you will receive at the Hamfest. If you're not contacted and
interested in being a STARC 2008 Hamfest Vendor.. please contact me ASAP we
only have a few booths left!!!
*(New product vendor's are qualified for the VIP vendor package.. sorry no
Tail Gaters)*

73's and looking forward to 11/8/2008

W5LSS/NNN0VHT, Linda Shell
STARC Board of Directors/STARC Hamfest Chairwoman

Watch for more emails with details as they mature!!
*Linda Shell**, **W5LSS, NNN0VHT*
Communications Coordinator, W5DCH Trustee
Driscoll Children's Health System
3533 S. Alameda St. v Corpus Christi, TX 78411

Main Telephone Number v 361.694.5000 v Direct Telephone Number v361.694.6460
v Toll Free: 1.800.324.5683
Cellular Number v 361.442.9852 v Fax Number v 361.808.2122
*shelll@dchstx.org* <shelll@dchstx.org>

Driscoll Children's Hospital Disclaimer: This e-mail message and all
information enclosed, including any attachments, is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
distribution of the information enclosed, in its entirety or in part,
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and immediately destroy all copies
of the message. For further assistance or questions please contact the
email administrator at Driscoll Children's Hospital at (361) 694-5000.