Re: Unable to deliver your message

Don Jones

Lee:

There is no need to take this as an insult as you and
I both work with computers, and some customers; if
they weren't paying good money we would at times
pick-up by their little bitty necks well you get the
point.

Brother, be part of the team and so you have to change
it back; I've got more than one-computer coming of a
DHCP router and that works for me.

Have a great week-end say hello to Pat for me you
guys stay out of trouble.

73
Don, N5WSW
A STUDENT OF LIFE!

--- "Lee Besing, N5NTG" <@LBesing> wrote:

Hmm, guess we've knocked out about 2/3 of the folks
who send email from
using this group. I send a simple, 1 line text
my normal default email settings, and it bounced as
refused because it
wasn't plain text. I changed my settings to send
this message, but I'll be
changing it back to normal after.

At 10:38 PM 6/23/2006, you wrote:
We are unable to deliver the message from
<@LBesing>
to <W5SC@...>.

You can only send plain text messages to this
group. HTML or
other formats are not allowed.

For further assistance, please visit
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:38:21 -0500
To: W5SC@...
From: Lee Besing <@LBesing>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] FYI

Was put on the news page and RSS feed from
SAHams.org as well. Thanks Ed
for the (H)Ed's up

At 11:09 AM 6/23/2006, you wrote:

Forwarded to Bexar County ARES, South Texas ARES,
as well as AARO and
ROOST club field day reps.