FT-920 and other equipment for sale

David F <davidftx@...>

Lyle, W6WF, in New Braunfels has the following equipment for sale. The Yaesu FT-920 is the rig we use for HF at the COSA EOC. Details about it are here: http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/1955.html Contact Lyle at meeklyle@aol.com if you are interested.

David
K5OLE

1. YAESU FT-920- THIS RIG IS IN TOP SHAPE (non smoker) AND IT HAS
EVERYTH A SERIOUS DXER NEEDS (EXCEPT BS7) asking: $900.00
2. YAESU FT-101"F" ATTIC BUNNY, THIS IS A WORKING-"D O A" UNIT.
WORKS AND LOADS UP BUT DOES HAVE SOME ISSUES AS THE RESULT OF BEING
IN THE ATTIC FOR THE PAST 25 YEARS...INTERNAL SPEAKER HAS BEEN
REMOVED (STILL HAVE IT) AND A 10METER FM BOARD PUT IN IT PLACE. (EASY
IN AND OUT) Call me 830-214-1851

3. HAMMARLUND HX-50 TRANSMITTER. ...IN WORKING ORDER BUT A LITTLE
WEAK ON SOME BANDS. ITS A SOLID 8.5-9. $350 (COLLECTORS ITEM)

3. HAMMARLUND HXL-1 LINEAR AMP. DOA BUT IN GOOD SHAPE TUBES MAY BE
ALL IT NEEDS. THIS TOO IS A COLLECTORS IT. $350 OR LETS TALK.

YOU MAY NOT BE INTERESTED IN THESE ITEMS BUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF
YOU WOULD SPREAD THE WORD...

THANKS,

LYLE, W6WF GOOD DXING GO GET THE 9X STATION AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL
IN THE 30METER PILE UP.