San Antonio Radio Club Board Meeting Changed to March 3

David F <davidftx@...>

The first Board of Directors meeting for 2008 will be held Monday, March 3rd, 6:30PM at Coker United Methodist Church, 231 E North Loop Rd. This change from February 31st is due to scheduling conflicts. All officers and directors should make every effort to attend this important first meeting. Any member who wishes to attend is welcome.

If you have an issue you wish to come to the Board's attention please contact me or any of the Board members:
President James C. Smith N5RXS
n5rxs@w5sc.org
210 522-6167
Vice-President Paul Guido N5IUT
n5iut@w5sc.org
210-283-6762
Secretary Charlie Land KC5NKK
kc5nkk@w5sc.org
210-568-7092
Treasurer Mike Check K5UCQ
k5ucq@w5sc.org
Board Chairman David Freiberger K5OLE
k5ole@w5sc.org
210-408-1564

Director through 2008 Steve Cerwin WA5FRF
wa5frf@w5sc.org
830-612-3911
Director through 2009 Gil Mathis AA5XH
aa5xh@w5sc.org
210-657-0800
Director through 2010 Richard Elder WB5ACN
wb5acn@w5sc.org
Director through 2011 Pat Knight AD5BR
ad5br@w5sc.org
(210) 273-5927
Director through 2012 Bill Reichert WE5ET
we5et@w5sc.org
210-494-2072

Steve Cerwin, WA5FRF, was appointed on January 19, 2008 to fill the remaining Board term of Mike Check, who resigned from the Board in order to serve as Treasurer. We appreciate Steve's continuing participation in the leadership of the Club.

David Freiberger, K5OLE
Chairman of the Board of Directors