Re: Spot Satellite Messenger at Cabela's

Louis Upton

Dang, I need to get a job with a regular schedule so I can make these radio club meetings and see this cool stuff! Ughhh!

The yearly subscription for the service is about $100.00 - for someone that does allot of of the network type stuff, it would be well worth it!

David F <davidftx@swbell.net> wrote: I was intrigued with Richard Elder's presentation of SPOT at the February San Antonio Radio Club meeting.

In today's San Antonio Express-News insert, Cabela's has a Spot Satellite Messenger unit listed on the front page of the circular for $149.99.

For more information regarding SPOT, visit this website: http://www.findmespot.com/

For Cabel's, look here: http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0051330518244a&type=product&cmCat=SEARCH&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&QueryText=spot&N=4887&Ntk=Products&Ntx=mode+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=spot&noImage=0

David F.

Hill Country REACT
Hill Country State Natural Area Partners
GRA-TRAils
OOIDA