From: W5SC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:W5SC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Paul
Guido
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 3:20 PM
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Questions and Wants

Gary,

You can get the bolts at Alamo Bolt & Screw Inc
<http://yellowpages.
<http://yellowpages.superpages.com/profile~SRC_portals~LID_ZLy7Ic5vvnY29uhMg
idu1Q%3D%3D.htm>
superpages.com/profile~SRC_portals~LID_ZLy7Ic5vvnY29uhMgidu1Q%3D%3D.htm>
10101 Jones Maltsberger Road, San Antonio, TX 78216
(210) 342-9544
Alamo Bolt and Screw is near KComm.

If you need one set of bolts as an example I have an official set of Rohn
bolts that can be used as a comparison.

How much tower are you putting up?

Paul

On 2/3/08, Gary H. Harmon, Jr <gharmon@idworld.
<mailto:gharmon%40idworld.net> net> wrote:

> 1. Is there someone in the area who reasonably installs Rohn 25?
>
> 2. Is there a good local source for grade 5 galvanized bolts?
>
> 3. I need a nice 10 ft straight section and a nice 9 ft top section of
> Rohn
> 25 tower.
>
> Please let me know if can help.
>
> 73, gary
>
> Gary H. Harmon, Jr. / K5JWK
> 6003 Archwood
> San Antonio, TX 78239-1504
> 210.657.1549 h / 210.884.6926 c
>
> "What Would Reagan Do?"
>

> "Bexar County's Communication Resource Since 1919"
> -
> -
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Hill Country REACT
Hill Country State Natural Area Partners
GRA-TRAils
OOIDA