From: davidftx@swbell.net
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: [W5SC] The North American QSO Party Starts at Noon (CST)Today

If you used N3FJP's NAQP software, it asked you your state when you originally set it up. So it knows you are in "5". When your write your Cabrillo file, at File/Write Cabrilo File, it pops your address into right fields in the submission file or asks you to fill in the blanks. The Cabrillo file, for you, is named N6AQ.log and it is written to C:/(or your main directory)/Programs/NAQP2.4 Just attached it to an email ssbnaqp@ncjweb.com within 14 days of the contest. I think the NCJ issues certificates for top placements in each category in each zone. In any event it is good form to submit you log so that it can be used to check others logs.

David F.