Re: Amateur Radio / ARRL Ad

Don Jones

Ray:

I gave out several Cd's that had the Public Service
announcement to several clubs in the hill country and
in San Antonio, as well as giving out links on the web
over VHF CTTN Net. Don't really care how just glad it
happened.

73's & God Bless

Don, N5WSW
A STUDENT OF LIFE!

PS. Great work guy's!!!

--- "E. Ray Taylor" <n5nav@...> wrote:

That's been going on for some time. I thought it was
some of the league's
doing when Jim stepped down as President, Joel
Harrison came on board as the
new President he started a lot of adds everywhere.
However I would like to
know if one of the clubs had something to do with
WOAI, I'll put in a good
word for them.

Marry Christmas.

Ray N5NAV