From: W5SC@... [mailto:W5SC@...] On Behalf Of Don
Jones
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 8:13 AM
To: W5SC@...
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Amateur Radio / ARRL Ad

Mike:

Possibly, someone finally, got busy within the Club
(W5SC), and gave Ham-Radio a boast. Hopefully, it was
W5SC; if not at least it was a plus for Amateur Radio.

Have a great Day!

Don, N5WSW
A STUDENT OF LIFE!

----------nor proof read----------

--- Mike Check <@K5UCQ <mailto:k5ucq%40arrl.net> > wrote:

I was listening to WOAI radio in the car while
driving earlier tonight.
There was about a one minute
plug for amateur radio and the ARRL. It was
concerning emergency
communications and amateur
radio in general. Good spot, I wasn't expecting it,
that's for sure!

73.
Mike
K5UCQ