locked Re: Pat Knight, AD5BR

Peter Carpenter

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that Pat is a Silent Key! I will really miss her and all that she has been doing to help me and other hams.

Pete Carpenter, KC3MVS

On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 09:54:54 PM EDT, Greg@... <greg@...> wrote:

Lee
I am so sorry to hear about Pat.
While not knowing her for that long, she was instrumental in coaching me to obtain my VE and to finally obtain my Extra. She was quite a lady and mentor to me and many others. She will be missed.

Lee take care of yourself.

Greg Collins K5KYR

On Sep 2, 2022, at 7:41 PM, Lee Besing via groups.io <lee@...> wrote:

I found her unresponsive in the bathroom a little after 4:00. She was pronounced dead on the scene at 4:58 by San Antonio police and ems. We're suspecting that she had another stroke, or something related. I'll get more information out as soon as it's available.

San Antonio TX