locked FYI HAM Radio live stream at 7pm- CW practice

Bill Craft

Hello SARC

Tonight's Livestream starts at 7pm CDT (00:00 UTC Monday)

Tonight I'll be practicing more CW and I have invited several guests onto the stream to join me.  I had alot of great feedback on my Lunchtime Livestream last Wednesday and I want to continue practicing, so why not run another Livestream?

You can tune in via Facebook, Twitch or our YouTube Channel.

We livestream with a targeted topic every Sunday at 7pm Central Time (CDT or CST).  Put this one your calendar!

Click the button to join the Livestream

Thank you for being a part of the Ham Radio 2.0 Community.  I hope to see you in the chat today.

73 de KC5HWB

P.S. Save 7% on the radio below and all other products at BetterSafeRadio.com with the coupon code "HR2all7"
This KG-UV9PX radio is the newest in the Wouxun line and comes pre-programmed with over 850 channels to use in any situation.  Check the links below.

Your Product Name

Wouxun KG-UV9PX Dual Band Radio
$199

73 de KC5HWB

2150 W. Northwest Hwy
#114-1163
Grapevine TX 76051
USA

Unsubscribe   |   Change Subscriber Options