locked Re: 3D printing for FT-891 side rails...

Ken Nichols

If all else fails, you could make them yourself, after a little learning curve.

I suggest you check out the maker space in San Antonio which has more tools and capabilities than you could take advantage of in a lifetime. From welding to electronics, and everything in between.

 They have numerous 3-D printers for your use, and you can probably get a little tutoring if you schedule it.

image1.jpegimage2.jpeg
image3.jpeg

image4.jpegimage5.jpegimage6.jpeg

Ken Nichols
(m)301-717-4571
ken.nichols.kd3vk@...

On Jul 10, 2022, at 11:56 AM, David McGuire <leviticus25_9@...> wrote:

Hello everyone.  I hope you're enjoying a great weekend.

I would like to put side rails on my new FT-891.  Several people have shared their 3D files for printing these.  Is there a store in the SATX area that offers this type of printing service?

TNX de David AE4LH