locked HELP -bilingual (Spanish and English) license exam

Bill Craft

Do we have any hams who are bilingual (Spanish and English) who would be willing to help the wife of one of our members to pass her Technician ham exam? She has an electrical engineering background, and really just needs to be able to understand the questions in English.

One of the ham study websites that I refer people to is designed to help people focus on only the correct answers to the question pool. You would just need to help her understand the correct questions in English, and just ignore all of the incorrect answers.

If you can help, please send a message directly to me at

hamtest.gmail.com.

Thank you very much.

73,
Pat Knight AD5BR