Re: Please Consider Helping This Tuesday Cleaning up The Club Trailer

Shane O'Neal NS5D <shane@...>

Resending, as I used the wrong From: address the first time.

----- Original Message ----
From: Shane O'Neal <shane_oneal@yahoo.com>
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 11:57:56 AM
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Please Consider Helping This Tuesday Cleaning up The Club Trailer

Pam is Canola oil, grain alcohol and soy lecithin. These are definitely things that break down and smell bad after a while, and attract bugs.

Dupont Teflon multi-use lubricant should be available from any bike shop (used for bike chains), but it is six bucks a can.

Another possibility might be Armor-All. It contains silicone and is cheaper than Teflon.

From: davidftx
Date: 02/18/07 22:08:06
To: W5SC@yahoogroups. com
Subject: [W5SC] Please Consider Helping This Tuesday Cleaning up The Club
Trailer

The club trailer, located behind KCOMM, has been hit again by taggers.
The side that faces US281 is covered with graffiti and we will have a
clean up party this Tuesday starting at 3:30 PM. If you are off of work
at that time your help would be greatly appreciated. The weather will
be great. If a few of us are available we can get the thing cleaned up
in about an hour and a half. Please let me know if you can assist.
Email me at davidftx@swbell. net <mailto:davidftx@ swbell. net> . Thanks,
David K5OLE