locked Re: RADIO FIESTA - Volunteer Sign up

Pat Knight AD5BR

Gotta sell those raffle tickets!😃

73,
Pat Knight AD5BR
210-273-5927 iPhone

On Apr 7, 2022, at 8:24 PM, Lewis Archer <usxpop@...> wrote:

I believe Pat and I will be at the ticket table both days.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2022 at 3:54 PM J C Smith <n5rxs@...> wrote:
I'm planning to be off for Radio fiesta.

Where every you need help I'll fill in.

I always oay my admision to help the club but will definately take the "free" ticket.

J C