From: W5SC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:W5SC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
davidftx@swbell.net
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 11:39 AM
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Please Consider Helping This Tuesday Cleaning up The
Club Trailer

That's right. We were talking about two different steps in the same
conversation.

Now I could go downstairs and ask my own Rachael Ray, but I'll ask
here-What's in PAM? I don't know. Is is lard in a spray can or what?

What would we use that contains teflon? Something like a telflon lubricant
in a spray can or is there something that paints on?

Your insight is appreciated.

David

From: davidftx
Date: 02/18/07 22:08:06
To: W5SC@yahoogroups. com
Subject: [W5SC] Please Consider Helping This Tuesday Cleaning up The Club
Trailer

The club trailer, located behind KCOMM, has been hit again by taggers.
The side that faces US281 is covered with graffiti and we will have a
clean up party this Tuesday starting at 3:30 PM. If you are off of work
at that time your help would be greatly appreciated. The weather will
be great. If a few of us are available we can get the thing cleaned up
in about an hour and a half. Please let me know if you can assist.
Email me at davidftx@swbell. net <mailto:davidftx@ swbell. net> . Thanks,
David K5OLE