From: "davidftx@swbell.net" <davidftx@swbell.net>
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:59:14 AM
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Please Consider Helping This Tuesday Cleaning up The Club Trailer

No its a good idea and worth trying. I did it last time and the only thing that worked was Mineral Spirits. I will bring some plus rags and rubber gloves.

Thanks for helping!

David

From: davidftx
Date: 02/18/07 22:08:06
To: W5SC@yahoogroups. com
Subject: [W5SC] Please Consider Helping This Tuesday Cleaning up The Club
Trailer

The club trailer, located behind KCOMM, has been hit again by taggers.
The side that faces US281 is covered with graffiti and we will have a
clean up party this Tuesday starting at 3:30 PM. If you are off of work
at that time your help would be greatly appreciated. The weather will
be great. If a few of us are available we can get the thing cleaned up
in about an hour and a half. Please let me know if you can assist.
Email me at davidftx@swbell. net <mailto:davidftx@ swbell. net> . Thanks,
David K5OLE