From: W5SC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:W5SC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
davidftx@swbell.net
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 8:19 PM
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Please Consider Helping This Tuesday Cleaning up The
Club Trailer

You are a good person!

Thank you.

David

----- Original Message ----
From: Mike Check <k5ucq@arrl.net <mailto:k5ucq%40arrl.net> >
To: W5SC@yahoogroups. <mailto:W5SC%40yahoogroups.com> com
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 5:47:02 PM
Club Trailer

I will be there.

Mike Check
Amateur Radio K5UCQ
13 WPM General Class Licensee
-------Original Message----- --

From: davidftx
Date: 02/18/07 22:08:06
To: W5SC@yahoogroups. com
Subject: [W5SC] Please Consider Helping This Tuesday Cleaning up The Club
Trailer

The club trailer, located behind KCOMM, has been hit again by taggers.
The side that faces US281 is covered with graffiti and we will have a
clean up party this Tuesday starting at 3:30 PM. If you are off of work
at that time your help would be greatly appreciated. The weather will
be great. If a few of us are available we can get the thing cleaned up
in about an hour and a half. Please let me know if you can assist.
Email me at davidftx@swbell. net <mailto:davidftx@swbell. net> . Thanks,
David K5OLE