locked Re: ALMOST FREE TOWER & ANTENNAS

Greg@hillcountrysawdust.com

As a member of Hill Country REACT Team 4804, I was one of two people who evaluated this donation . The Team declined the opportunity because lack of need and space to store.
It needs some loving care but in my opinion will make someone a great project.
I will be most willing to volunteer my assistance if needed.

Greg Collins K5KYR

On Feb 19, 2022, at 4:35 PM, Bill Craft via groups.io <billc851@...> wrote:

A recent Silent Key's Family has donated a ~45' tower, rotator and HF & VHF antennas. The VHF antennas are both horizontal & vertical polarized. The rotator is custom made and is heavy duty.
It will require you to take it down the tower & antennas yourself- there is a narrow window of time (1 month) since the house is being sold.
Attached are pictures of tower & antenna's. Note this is a job that requires some knowledge and physical abilities. It is not a single person job. Some club members may be available to help.
Contact Silent Key Chairman Rodney Brown @210-286-4480  if you are interested.
A modest donation to SARC will also be requested.

--
73
Greg Collins K5KYR