locked Re: Field Day question.

Harold Fleischer

For 2020 and 2021, ARRL had special rules where a club could operate from multiple locations and get some sort of credit. I have not looked to see if ARRL has released amy FD 2023 rules yet as it is somewhat early.

Most definitely a "Shack in a box" is most welcome at the main site. More than one clud member has such an arrangement that they can take to Field Day, JOTA, or anywhere else.

Harold
AE5AS

Harold C. Fleischer, III
haroldcf@...
210-497-2532

On Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 04:23:16 PM CST, Bill Craft <billc851@...> wrote:

Yes, we plan on doing FD in 2022. I know there are some provisions to do what you want (operating remotely under club callsign) especially for covid- but I don't know the mechanics of it. Rosendo or Harold may know how to do it. We have time to get an answer from them.