locked Re: Single, tunable capacitor for tuning an wire antenna...

Bill Craft

see attached

On 11/6/2021 8:51 PM, David McGuire wrote:

Bill,

I can wait, easily.  I have a friend arriving from Florida.  I’m *certain* she’ll want to go to a hamfest.  She was a 1N2 in the Air Force, and specialized in copying CW.

When/where on the 4th?  Advance tickets?

Thank you.

David

Sent from Mail for Windows