locked Re: Ever Wanted to Learn CW? Now’s Your Chance – And It’s FREE!

George Carrasco

Bad Link...
(See attached)

https://saradioclub.groups.io/g/main/CWOps.org.

George Carrasco
Cell/text: 210-213-7610

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021, 7:41 PM Bill Craft <billc851@...> wrote:

Ever Wanted to Learn CW? Now’s Your Chance – And It’s FREE!

Plus, it’s always more fun as a group!

Signing up for a free, online CW beginner’s class this winter.

This should be a fun way to learn a piece of the hobby – together! With the hottest

craze of the year – ZOOM – our virtual class(es) will allow us to enjoy each other twice a

week as we pluck out Morse Code like 5-year-olds taking the training wheels off our bikes

for the first ride!

When: January/February 2022 – Although other times are available.

Pertinent information is on their website: CWOps.org.
Sign up on the website.

Come learn Morse Code this winter and give your brain something hot to learn in those cool winter months!

Plus, if you already know code and want to brush-up or pick up some speed there are groups for you also.