locked Re: Information needed on antenna friendly housing

Robert Machette

Dave, I advise you to check the HOA restrictions on anywhere you look. I am in a restrictive HOA but have been lucky so far. I have EFHW wire up, pretty unobtrusive and no one complained yet. San Antonio covers a LOT of area. I live in Schertz just NE of the city. Personally, if I were to do it again I’d stay North to NE of the city and look for less sparsely populated plots.
73, BOB/AI5CA

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 17:27 Bill Craft <billc851@...> wrote:

Hello!

My name is Dave, my wife and I are moving to San Antonio soon. I am reaching out to you for some information of good housing locations that is amateur radio antenna friendly. And general “on-the ground” information of the general ham interests.

I am coming from Pierce County, WA.  where I am a RO for East Pierce.  Feel free to give me a call 760-608-9577

Thanks for your time..

Dave Rait

KC7AF

Orting, Wa.