locked Re: ARES RACES and VE Volunteer

Rosendo Guzman

Here is Benny's correct email address.  benny@...

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 7:30 PM Lee Besing <lee@...> wrote:
Benny Martinez, NU5P, has been covering for Pat while she is unavailable.  His Cellphone # is
210-269-1402 or bamartz@...

Feel free to contact him to volunteer for the San Antonio radio club's VE team.

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075
San Antonio TX

-----Original Message-----
From: George Carrasco <GAC.CONNECTED@...>
To: main@saradioclub.groups.io
Sent: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: [W5SC] ARES RACES and VE Volunteer

We can help with VE? What's involved? Email me info.

George Carrasco
W5GAC
Cell/text: 210-213-7610

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021, 11:59 AM Robert Machette <rgmachette@...> wrote:
Good morning all.  I am trying to get some info for a point of contact to volunteer to participate in our club VE program.  I have ARRL creds.  I know Pat is in recovery.
ALSO, do we have a point of contact within the club for ARES and/or RACES participation?  Anyone know of local coordinators?  Thanks!

73, Bob/AI5CA

--
Thank you,
Rosendo Guzman,