locked Re: Internet base radio

Jeffrey Randow

If you want something local, I have a KiwiSDR setup at http://home.jeffreyrandow.org:8075 that is 300-30kHz.  What’s nice about the Kiwis is that there are lots of them around the world that you can use to listen in.  Also good for checking out your signal.  😊

Here is a map of them:  http://rx.linkfanel.net/

From: Gerry Bower via groups.io
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 5:32 PM
To: main@saradioclub.groups.io
Subject: [W5SC] Internet base radio

Does anyone use internet base radio websites/programs. I am wanting to monitor frequencies and only have a UHF/VHF with a HT and mobile.  I plan on buying a HF radio but have not decided which one I want yet.

looking online there are lots of options but was looking for feedback on what you like.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

73
KI5RRH - Gerry