locked Re: Internet base radio

Bill Craft

Gerry,

I did a presentation on SDR-at a meeting a while back.

https://w5sc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/SDR-RX-only.pdf

WebSDR- www.websdr.org/faq.html

KiwiWeb- kiwisdr.com/ks/using_Kiwi.html

kiwisdr.com/quickstart/index.html#id-faq

https://www.globaltuners.com

Bill KD2HIQ

On 10/11/2021 5:32 PM, Gerry Bower via groups.io wrote:

Does anyone use internet base radio websites/programs. I am wanting to monitor frequencies and only have a UHF/VHF with a HT and mobile.  I plan on buying a HF radio but have not decided which one I want yet.

looking online there are lots of options but was looking for feedback on what you like.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

73
KI5RRH - Gerry