locked Re: ARES RACES and VE Volunteer

Robert Machette

Lee,

Thanks for the ARES contact info. They were very responsive. As far as Mr Martinez and VE, not sure his info is current. I tried a few times with text and email…no luck. I will try to see him at a meeting. Thanks again!

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 19:30 Lee Besing <lee@...> wrote:
Benny Martinez, NU5P, has been covering for Pat while she is unavailable.  His Cellphone # is
210-269-1402 or bamartz@...

Feel free to contact him to volunteer for the San Antonio radio club's VE team.

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075
San Antonio TX

-----Original Message-----
From: George Carrasco <GAC.CONNECTED@...>
To: main@saradioclub.groups.io
Sent: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: [W5SC] ARES RACES and VE Volunteer

We can help with VE? What's involved? Email me info.

George Carrasco
W5GAC
Cell/text: 210-213-7610

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021, 11:59 AM Robert Machette <rgmachette@...> wrote:
Good morning all.  I am trying to get some info for a point of contact to volunteer to participate in our club VE program.  I have ARRL creds.  I know Pat is in recovery.
ALSO, do we have a point of contact within the club for ARES and/or RACES participation?  Anyone know of local coordinators?  Thanks!

73, Bob/AI5CA