locked Re: ARES RACES and VE Volunteer

Robert Machette

Thanks much. I should have mentioned I am in Schertz, Guadalupe county. I can check to see if he is the coord or knows who is. Appreciate your help.

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 12:03 John Ralston K0RVB <k0rvb.tx@...> wrote:
Robert;
For Bexar County ARES the contact is Greg Lewis, N5XO,

Greg is the Bexar County ARES EC.

John Ralston - KØRVB

Bexar Co. ARES AEC Skywarn
NCS Bexar Co. Skywarn Net
NWS Certified Skywarn Spotter
ARRL Member
Ten Ten 763Ø3
CoCoRaHs
OM 7626
HamShack Hotline 5437

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021, 11:59 AM Robert Machette <rgmachette@...> wrote:
Good morning all.  I am trying to get some info for a point of contact to volunteer to participate in our club VE program.  I have ARRL creds.  I know Pat is in recovery.
ALSO, do we have a point of contact within the club for ARES and/or RACES participation?  Anyone know of local coordinators?  Thanks!

73, Bob/AI5CA