locked Re: ARES RACES and VE Volunteer

Gerry Bower

I too want to be involved with Ares/Races. I have not completed the credentials but will.

Please keep me on the list if possible.

Thanks 73

KI5RRH.
Gerry Bower

On Oct 7, 2021, at 12:06 PM, Bill Craft <billc851@...> wrote:

Bob,

I fwd your email to JC smith & rosendo about VE.

Bill Craft KD2HIQ

On 10/7/2021 11:36 AM, Robert Machette wrote:
Good morning all.  I am trying to get some info for a point of contact to volunteer to participate in our club VE program.  I have ARRL creds.  I know Pat is in recovery.
ALSO, do we have a point of contact within the club for ARES and/or RACES participation?  Anyone know of local coordinators?  Thanks!

73, Bob/AI5CA
"Protecting our customers image!" THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MAY BE SUBJECT TO TLC Total Lawn Care LLC-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR TLC Total Lawn Care LLC WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGE OR OTHERWISE CONFIDENTIAL. ANY DISSEMINATION, COPYING OR USE OF THIS E-MAIL BY OR TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE DESIGNATED AND INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) IS UNAUTHORIZED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE IT FROM YOUR SYSTEM IMMEDIATELY.