ARRL Map Display by Zip Code

davidftx <davidftx@...>

KK5LO is Walter Hock and he is a friend of mine who lives out in the
country near Hondo so he won't bother anyone. He lives a fairly
Neanderthal existence and does not keep up much with what is going on
in the modern world. That's why I was surprised when he sent me a
link to an ARRL page where you can type in a zip code and get a map
display of every licensed amateur radio operator who lives in that zip
code. I didn't even know the Internet reached out to the hill he
lives on

Anyway, this is a very informative link and I thought it might come in
handy for some of you.

http://www.arrl.org/fcc/hamszip.html