From: Bill Craft <billc851@...>
To: main@saradioclub.groups.io
Sent: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 7:55 AM
Subject: [W5SC] San Antonio Water Lantern Festival

Hey there, this is Aliyah with the Water Lantern Festival!

I wanted to reach out and see if the San Antonio Radio Club would be interested in partnering with us for our San Antonio Festival on October 23rd. When we partner with an organization they send us crew members to work the event. Then we will donate money to your organization based on how many people worked and how long their shift was. I can send you more information if interested! We would love to work with you guys:)

Thank you!

--
Aliyah Rhodes
Water Lantern Festival